College and the Recruiting Process
It is very difficult for players and parents to understand the best pathway to attend a U.S. university and to play college basketball. With all of the recruiting services, tours and programs out there promoting their way, it can become overwhelming to both players and families. Not to mention the american college/university system can be complicated with all of the different levels and types of schools.
I am here help you navigate through this difficult process. With my experience recruiting student-athletes as a college coach, understanding the basketball culture in that part of the world, along with my master’s degree in higher education, there is nobody better to consult you through this process.
- The academic side, becoming eligible and maximizing opportunities
- How to get exposure
- What is a realistic level for you
- What are the difference between NCAA and all the different college basketball governing bodies
- What are the differences between the levels of college basketball—understanding the levels within the levels
- Finding the RIGHT FIT for you
The National Collegiate Athletic Association is a member-led
organization dedicated to the well-being and lifelong success
of college athletes. Click here for more information on ncaa.org.